Garments must be returned within 7 days from invoice date, unworn, unwashed & with tags.
For all customer initiated returns, there is a 10% handling fee. Goods will only be accepted if they are in their original condition, free of any markings & damage. In this case, the customer will pay the return freight to the Midford warehouse in Sydney.
We will not accept the return of goods if:
- Goods are damaged in the washing machine or dryer where the care instructions have not been followed correctly.
- Goods have suffered from normal wear & tear, accident or mishandling.
- Goods have been shop soiled or have been discoloured due to lengthy periods of time in the store.
- Goods are discontinued styles.
- Goods are indent or Made to Order.
- You change your mind or order the wrong style, colour or quantity.
The company will consider claims for:
- Goods that are faulty or defective as a result of faulty workmanship or materials.
- Short delivery claims notified to Midford Head Office within 7 days of invoice.
Original invoice number must be supplied before claim can proceed.
Returns must be sent by the customer within 7 days of invoice, direct to the Midford Head Office.
The company will accept freight charges on returned goods provided the return has been duly authorised by a company representative & provided the goods are returned via the carrier nominated by the company.
Contact Customer Service to Request for Credit. A Returns Authorisation Number (R.A.N) will be issued.
Goods sent without an R.A.N will be returned to the customer at their cost.
MIDFORD HEAD OFFICE
Georges Apparel Pty Ltd, 75 Ashford Avenue, Milperra, 2214.
Customer Service Toll Free: 1800 TEL MID (835 643)